Kitchen Team Member - Chick-fil-A Dedham, MA ($14.75 – $17 per hour)
Are you looking for work that positively influences those around you? Do you want to work for a company that is a part of customers’ lives and the communities it serves? Do you love working in a fast-paced team environment? Come and join our Chick-fil-A team!
Your Role on Our Team:
- Work as a cook, in food prep, or in other kitchen staff roles
- Work in a fast paced, high energy environment with a great team
- Produce high quality food with precision and accuracy
- Implement proper quality-assurance and food-safety procedures
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy, at all times
- Keep up to date with current promotions and new products
- Available to work a minimum of 10- 15 hours per week, and must have Saturday availability
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A customer service standards and operational excellence.
The Ideal Crew Member:
- Excels in a fast-paced environment and handles stressful situations well
- Positive attitude
- Loves serving and helping others and values teamwork
- Excitement to learn and take initiative
- Enjoys the same daily routine tasks
- Willing and able to work in a physically demanding role (including able to lift up to 50 lbs, work on feet for several hours, able to work outdoors in drive-thru)
Join Our Chick-fil-A Family and Receive:
- Flexible schedule
- Sundays off
- $2,500 college scholarships (must apply and be approved annually; 75% of applicant employees are approved)
- Paid training
- Discounted meals during shifts
- Fun team environment
- Opportunity to advance into leadership
- Ability to build your career and resume
This job is not for everyone. During peak hours, Chick-fil-A kitchens serve over 400 guests in an hour (that’s a full meal produced every 10 seconds). While serving our guests with cravable hot food, we must keep our kitchen spotless and well stocked. Your job will be to perform repeated tasks with excellence in a fast paced environment. Are you up for the challenge? If so, apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.