Chick-fil-A Dedham - Customer Service ($15-$16.50)
Are you looking for work that positively influences those around you? Do you want to work for a company that is a part of customers’ lives and the communities it serves? Do you love working in a fast-paced team environment? Come and join our Chick-fil-A team!
- Position Type: Part-time 4/5 PM - 10/10:30 PM
- Flexible hours and SUNDAYS OFF
Your Role on Our Team:
- Work in Front Counter and Drive Thru
- Work in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Providing excellent customer service by looking guests in the eye, smiling, and engaging in encouraging conversations
- Must have Saturday availability
- Ability to multitask, work at a quickly, yet efficiently
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Customer service-oriented, Positive attitude, Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Detailed oriented keenly observant
Join Our Chick-fil-A Family and Receive:
- Flexible schedule
- Sundays off
- $2,500 college scholarships (must apply and be approved annually; 75% of applicant employees are approved)
- Paid training
- Free Meals
- Fun team environment
- Opportunity to advance into leadership
- Ability to build your career and resume
The Ideal Team Member:
- No experience necessary
- Excels in a fast-paced environment and handles stressful situations well
- Positive attitude
- Loves serving and helping others and values teamwork
- Demonstrates our Core 4Values
- Excitement to learn and take initiative
- Enjoys the same daily routine tasks
- Willing and able to work in a physically demanding role (including able to lift up to 50 lbs, work on feet for several hours, able to work outdoors in drive-thru)
Your job will be to perform repeated tasks with excellence in a fast-paced environment. Are you up for the challenge? If so, apply today!
Application Process: After you apply, you will receive an email and text from us. Please complete our follow-up questions ASAP. You’ll be invited to schedule a phone interview with our team. Spots fill up quickly on a first-come-first-serve basis. We’re looking forward to talking to you soon!
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.