Working at a Chick-fil-A Dedham is an opportunity for teamwork and leadership development in a positive, people-focused environment. Chick-fil-A Dedham is locally owned and operated by an independent, franchised Operator.
Currently, we are seeking to hire a People and Organizational Development Manager that is responsible for developing Team Members, building new capabilities, and assessing the company for growth.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
· Responsible to meet or exceed all goals and key performance indicators (KPIs).
· Support organizational development via the implementation of the annual Engagement Survey, Quarterly Coaching (Performance Management), 70/20/10 model of development (10% learning activities/20% coaching/70% job experience), and matching talent with job assignments
· Coach team Members one-on-one for both development and performance.
· Coach Leaders one-on-one. Research, design, curate, manage, deliver and facilitate leadership training, and target various segments of leaders as needed (senior, mid-level, first line, and emerging).
· Maintain a calm demeanor and manage issues professionally and respectfully in accordance with our company standards.
· Act with integrity and trust, modeling behavior that respects our employees, peers and customers in accordance with the core values of our company.
· Perform any other duties as requested by management.
Requirements & Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred in areas relevant to Organizational Development
· Proven experience in Leadership Development and understanding the principles of the Leadership.
· Experience with full cycle administration for Engagement Surveys
· Must be results driven and utilize knowledge to meet or exceed KPIs and goals.
· Must have proven time management skills and quickly adapts to a changing business environment.
· Able to prioritize responsibilities with the appropriate level of urgency.
· Must have superior communication skills; verbal, written and interpersonal skills; able to listen effectively to solve problems, anticipate issues and make effective decisions based on a variety of situations.
· Demonstrates strong analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills.
· Maintains the highest level of customer service, creating solutions and experiences that drive business results and engagement with the brand.
· Must work collaboratively with fellow employees, treating all guests, both internal and external with dignity and respect always.
· Proficiency required in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint and capable of using and operating all equipment as required, including but not limited to: iPad, laptop, etc.
· Must possess a strong work ethic and exemplify the Chick-fil-A Core Values
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.