Who We Are: One of the fastest-growing quick-service restaurants in the country Industry leader in Customer Service Hospitality Faith-based, family-owned company
- Pay Type: $15 + / hr
- Part-time 6AM-12 PM / 6AM-11 AM
- Full Time: 6 AM-2PM / 7AM-2PM
- Benefits: Access to scholarships at up to $25000 per year
- Flexible hours and Sundays Off
- Positive Work Environment
- Free Meals
- Growth and Management Opportunity
- Ability to multitask, work at a quickly, yet efficiently
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Customer service-oriented, Positive attitude, Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Detailed oriented keenly observant
- Read, understand and comply with all of the Team Member Handbook
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A customer service standards
- Positive and serving attitude with a warm personality. Use our CORE 4 model to serve guests: eye contact, smile, speak enthusiastically, stay connected Greeting and serving guests with enthusiasm, courtesy, and hospitality.
- Foster an environment of excellence and create Raving Fans by executing all tenets of Second Mile Service (2MS), Operational Excellence (OE) and Creating Emotional Connections with customers (EC).
- Take orders with speed and accuracy
- Demonstrate knowledge of the brand and menu items
- Protect the customer experience by checking product for quality and consistency, ensuring packaging, food presentation is top level, deliver portions that are correct and meet all weight and presentation expectations.
- Ensure FIFO (First In, First Out) model is being followed.
- Appropriately handle all customer issues and play a part in customer recovery.
- Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your entire shift.
- Ensure your appearance is in compliance with the Handbook
- Constantly improve yourself by finding ways to do your work better and faster.
- Be responsible to fill your shift if you are not able work.
- Display good stewardship and a sense of ownership for the business
- Able to lift 20 - 30 pounds on a consistent basis
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.