Esta página está siendo traducida actualmente. Es posible que algún texto aún esté en inglés en este momento.
- Leadership and people development of BOH team
- Management of food cost, labor cost, equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Proper food safety and preparation techniques
- Ensuring superior food quality while maintaining required speed of service
- Maintaining highest levels of cleanliness
- Dependable and results-oriented
- Detailed & keenly observant
- Capable of rallying the team during high and low volume shifts.
- Able to resolve conflicts and get the job done
- Controls costs and scheduling
- Problem solving skills, is able to come up with solutions quickly
- Great communicator able to handle difficult situations. Accurately and easily communicates to a diverse team, customers and vendors
- Unquestionable integrity and embodies vision and culture of the business
- Passionate about building relationships with team members and Clients
- Servant spirit with strong sense of stewardship
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a leader in food service operations
- Bilingual a plus: English, Spanish, Creole
- This is a full time position.
- This person must be skilled in time management.
- This person must be self-directed and highly organized.
- This person must master all knowledge and skills of every position in the Restaurant.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)